So Brooke spent 23 days on tour with the Vanguard Cadets traveling around the country competing. Here is a video of the show from early on in the Season. By the end of the tour, they had gotten so good that they won 1st place at the DCI open class finals and were able to give an exibition on the final night of the DCI world class championships in front of 1000's of people at the Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana! Danny went along on the tour as a volunteer to help feed them. I flew out for the finals show.
After finals, Brooke and I had a nice trip to Chicago, walking all over, and seeing all the sights for a couple of days before flying back home.


I had already spent a day by myself at the Art Institute of Chicago.
Meanwhile, Canyon drove himself back up to Pullman. 1000 miles! Back to school at WSU for his last year of college! He is now living in an apartment with 3 other guys. This is a picture of Pullman looking outside his window:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Be Nice!