Saturday

Busy!

Busy, busy, busy! We are always so busy it seems! Today started at 6:30 in the morning with setting up for a garage sale at the home of a baton team member to raise a little money for baton. At 10:30 I went to a DAR meeting where I (once again) got to listen to author Franklin MacDonald give a talk on some interesting women in California history. Fun! I then came home, picked up Brooke and went back to the garage sale to help out. Meanwhile Canyon went off to band practice and was there for 8 hours (a short day for them actually...many Saturdays are 12 hour days!) At 5:00, Danny, Brooke and I went to the Church for a potluck and games night that we were somewhat in charge of. From there we took Brooke to a Jr. High event and came back to join the church group. All of us got home at 9:40 tonight and the kids went right to bed! Everyone is tired! I will be teaching all this week doing the art projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice!