Sunday





Yea! I now have my new wedding ring! So I decided to go ahead and use the "rose gold" for the rose. It does have a more coppery tone to it rather than the pink tone I had originally thought it would be, but I like it! It looks somewhat "turn of the century" to me. I love the detail that the jeweler put into it. My only slight disappointment is that the ruby seems a little too big. The peridot blends in so perfectly with green gold leaves that it's unnoticeable at first! I think people will either like it or think it's odd, but I like it, and that's all that matters! Danny gave it to me with 2 dozen roses, then we went out (with the kids!) to see the play "Man of La Mancha". A very nice night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice!